05 June 2015

Feature and Follow Friday [4]


This weeks weekly question:
How would you pitch to the biz to make your favourite book into a movie?

I love questions like this but sometimes they're a little tough to answer. One of my favourite series of all-time that I have wanted to see turned into a movie was the Mediator series by Meg Cabot. These are my comfort, and go-to books, I don't even know how many times that I have read them. 

Meg Cabot is already well known as the author of the Princess Diaries, and that's something that I would mention to the produces that this book is by the same author but the stories could not be anymore different (I'm a terrible sales person). I would just end up giving an overview of the series and try to spice it up a bit, and just hope for the best.

How would YOU pitch your favourite book to the biz? 


Click to add your name to the linky
 

2 comments:

  1. Trying to pitch a movie was a hard question this week! I wanted to pitch a Dragonriders of Pern movie and I think it would make a great new franchise! I haven't read the Mediator series but I saw it on a couple people's lists this week.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award. You can check out the rules here: http://diariesofabooklover.blogspot.com/2015/06/beautiful-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete