18 May 2015

Stacking the Shelves [4]

I was perusing around on Amazon (which usually isn't a safe thing for me to do) and I came across a few books that I had on my wishlist. I had a bit of cash to spare and I decided to pick up a few books.

A couple of my books that I had ordered form the Book Depository also recently came in, and as I was walking around Chapters, I found a couple of books and decided to pick them up.



The books that are in this haul
  • Boomerang by Noelle August 
  • Confess by Colleen Hoover 
  • I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios 
  • Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green 
  • Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult 
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Have you gotten any books lately? Have you read any of the books that I've hauled? If so, what did you think of them?


1 comment: