15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I Hate Waiting!

It seems like we've all been waiting for this book for quite some time, and now the wait is just about over! 

Synopsis: 
From the mom I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I also saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat. No one knowns how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become. Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...


I really cannot wait for this book! I completely devoured Bared to You and Reflected In You (I'll be posting reviews soon). In the meantime, I have been thinking about rereading the first two books in order to be prepared for the release of this one. It feels like it has been forever since we have heard from Gideon and Eva.I have been so completely drawn into this story, and I am so looking forward to finding out what is coming up next for Gideon and Eva.


No comments:

Post a Comment