27 May 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading? This is an excellent way to plan out your reading week, and to have fun and see what others are reading as well. 
This is hosted by Book Journey

Here's what I'm reading this week:

Synopsis:
For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender, and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together--Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university--everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the unhappy couple apart. Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source--a local rock start named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything chances...and none of them will ever be the same. 


I've been talking about this book for some time now, and I'm so excited that I've finally gotten a copy! I cannot wait to start this book, and I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy it! 

What are you planning to read this week?

5 comments:

  1. Hi, visiting from the blog hop. I noticed that Thoughtless was a "Waiting on Wednesday" book, so I'm glad you are finally reading it! Hopefully, I can visit when you review it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to finish The Host and Anna Karenina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you've enjoyed The Host! I've got that one on TBR pile and I'm hoping to start it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds intense, hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following Mina's Bookshelf Lynn! Love your selection of books :)

    ReplyDelete